I have made the DNS changes; these aren't the problem...

The problem is that the content we serve from the new infrastructure
isn't ready... almost a year in the making... so we have never finished
the infrastructure switch.

Whatever is pushed to
https://github.com/freenet/website/tree/2016-redesign
will go live; both of you have access; if you care, fix it :)

I won't have time to do anything more for the foreseeable future.

Florent