I installed successfully on Linux with Java 17.

Default datastore size was 100 GiB indeed. On a side note, it would be great to
be able to define a custom value without having to live-edit the page with web
dev tools, like it is possible for bandwidth settings.

Default upload speed was 32 KiB/s. Default number of threads was 1000.

All default bookmarks worked.

Thanks for all the continued work :)