On Nov 22, 2007, at 10:36 AM, jvivien.m2 jvivien.m2 wrote:

30 MB seems indeed a better choice.
Will you add the property to the XWikiPreferences class ?

This is done already.

All the remains is to agree on a maxsize default value.

-Vincent

Because one of the problenms was that when you started xwiki with an empty database, and wanted to reload a backup of your wiki contents, you could not add the property to the class in the class editor - and that is the time when you need it the most, since you want to import the XAR of your wiki, which might easily be more than the max upload size (if users had uploaded a lot of attachments).