On Dec 6, 2007, at 5:45 PM, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

> Vincent Massol wrote:

>>> 2 points:
>>>
>>> 1) I'd prefer a new state rather than Resolved. Something like
>>> "Tested" or "Externally Tested" or "Verified by Tester" or whatever
>>> 2) We'll need to write issues from a user point of view (which I've
>>> always wanted) and not from an internal point of view. This means
>>> that
>>> for each issue fixed technically we need to find a user use case
>>> that
>>> was failing because of it and use that as the description rather
>>> than
>>> a technical description. Otherwise an external tester won't be
>>> able to
>>> test it.
>>>
>>> anyway let's wait for a tester to come on board first...
>>
>> and yes I agree it's a per project setting.
>>
>> Also, I keep my very strong belief that developers need to write
>> their
>> own tests and verify all works.
>>

> +1, but lately not even you write tests...

Yes, I was thinking about exactly this this morning... and was
wondering why....

I think it's a combination of:

1) I feel lonely
2) I'm in a hurry for the new xwiki.org site and I haven't taken the
time to write the test for the latest fixes I've done. That's bad.

:(

-Vincent