Vincent Massol wrote:
> On Dec 6, 2007, at 5:22 PM, Ludovic Dubost wrote:
>
>> I'm for a +1 on this one . This would allow to introduce testers in
>> our
>> process.
>> I understand this is difficult for the platform but this would be
>> easier
>> for the products.
>
> 2 points:
>
> 1) I'd prefer a new state rather than Resolved. Something like
> "Tested" or "Externally Tested" or "Verified by Tester" or whatever

Even better. I agree with you that forcing each issue to be tested is
not a good idea (it would be in an ideal world), so the best we can do
is have an optional state or a boolean property of an issue which
signals the fact that there are tests written for that feature.

Anyway, I still think that we should have something for this, as I don't
like having documentation issues like XWIKI-1867. We could have filters
for "My undocumented closed tasks", "Undocumented tasks for the current
release", "Undocumented closed tasks".