I do love to receive good news! :-) Well, I would prefer to contribute
to generate good news, but this is not easy at all :-)

May-September is a perfect time frame for us! Things must mature here as
well, so I think that by September we will be ready to use, and I hope
contribute to, the new architecture. I had already bookmarked the
suggested document, but I am afraid that bookmarking is not enough!!!

Thanks for your work,

Ricardo

Vincent Massol wrote:
> On May 21, 2008, at 8:37 AM, [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT
> Team wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>> Yeap, but there must exist a "link" between xls-fo documents and
>> TeX. I
>> am sure you remember a former discussion about mathematical
>> expressions... I think it has been not much active lately. The point
>> is
>> that in scientific environments. TeX or TeX-based "languages" are a
>> must
>> (nowadays), so we have to find how to move out our documents from
>> XWiki
>> to TeX and vice-versa. I must recognize that I have not advanced since
>> the times of this named discussion :-( I'll catch up with this issue!
>>

> It depends on your timeframe. If you can wait till September then the
> new rendering mechanism should (hopefully) be in place.
> Please read
> http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Design/NewRenderingArchitecture
>   if you want to know how it'll work.
>
> Thanks