Hi,

Thanks for you interest.

The survey application would mostly use the XWiki technologies since 
XWiki has it's own object/storage layer and API to manage data (we use 
Hibernate under that).
A lot of the work is UI work to make it easy to create questions and 
forms and finally reporting. This is mostly scripting interacting with 
the XWIki API and plugin.
There would be some touches of AJAX to make things smooth.

There might be some improvements to do to the plugin themselves and that 
would be java.

Generally it is not complex and is a good way to learn XWiki programming 
and concepts.

Ludovic

Chathura Prabuddha a écrit :
>  Hi
>
> I'm targeting  on gsoc 2009. I had went through your idea list. I'm
> interested in your "Survey Application"  project. I need some detail
> information about the project mainly the SRS. Also I would like to know the
> technologies you guys going to use.
>
> To be honest this is my first time experience with open source community.
> But I'm confident that I can get familiarized with this project easily
> because I had done a similar sort of project using EJB3,Hibernate 3,Struts 2
> technologies and frameworks to create an online exam center.
>
> So hope to work with Xwiki.
>
> Thank You
>
> ~ Chathura  Prabuddha Ganegoda~
> Undergraduate,
> Department of Computer Science & Engineering,
> University of Moratuwa,
> Sri Lanka.
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>
>   


-- 
Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs

Reply via email to