On 17 Sep 2014 at 08:57:35, Denis Gervalle
(d...@softec.lu(mailto:d...@softec.lu)) wrote:

> Well, there is also another way to tackle that problem, which is to make
> the HomePage easily configurable.
> I have never understand why the home should be Main.WebHome, which does not
> seems meaningful, in particular in french. Even the Main space is weird,
> imagine a Hand space in english ;) (WebHome could also seen weird, while
> being more usual words that I feel hurt less, and could be ommitted).
>
> So, back on track, why not having an easy way to say, "set current page as
> the HomePage", and to in fact use the Dashboard itself as the default
> WebHome ?
> Why the hell should we have to destroy some interface to have a different
> home page ?
>
> WDYT ?

Denis, this is essentially what my Home Page Application does.

But it doesn’t solve the main problem: editing the home page when it’s the
dashboard!

And it doesn’t solve the issue of the explanation of the concepts.

And it doesn’t invite the user to modify the home page when it’s a dashboard.

Thanks
-Vincent