Hi Marius,
I have a very similar opinion to Anca and Edy. I am afraid by the complexity this could add, not necessarily in the implementation, but in the usage of it, in particular for us developer. I am not sure the use case is fully true, and my feeling is that the sheet mechanism could be improved in a way that allow a more interesting customisation. Changing the whole UI when the page is of a given type/from a given app looks to me too invasive, what you probably need is adapting the UI based on both your application, and the location in the wiki. If you really want a full customisation, why not better locating your page, in particular now that we have nested documents, and use the current preferences. So, I am close to -1 on this currently, but I am not close to further discussion and would like them to include alternatives related to the usage of the sheet mechanism.
Regards,
--
Denis Gervalle
SOFTEC sa - CEO