Hi all,

users might currently break their AWM application by renaming/moving pages containing XClass definition.

We need a proper refactoring operation to be able to properly do such move/rename. But this feature might take a while to be completely available.

In the meantime I propose that we prevent users from renaming/moving pages containing XClass.

What I propose is the following:
 - Forbid completely *simple users* to rename/move pages containing XClass
- Display a warning to *advanced users* when they perform such operation: the same kind of warning we already have when performing edit on XWiki pages

WDYT?

Simon

--
Simon Urli