Hi again,

On 9/24/18 10:11 AM, Adel Atallah wrote:
Hi,

AFAIK, anyone can switch from Simple User to Advanced User, so I don't
think it's a good idea to completely prevent someone (by showing an
error) from performing an action just because its user type is not the
right one.

For me, the best solution would be to show a warning to both simple
and advanced users when they try to move/rename pages with xclass.

WDYT?

OK then, I wasn't aware that absolutely every user can change its own user status: thought it could be managed by an administrator somehow.

So I agree with you then: we should only provide a warning for both kind of users.

Now to clarify a point: how do we manage the cases when the page itself contain an XClass and when it's its children that contain XClasses.

1. We show a warning whenever the page and/or its children contain XClasses and then the form remains the same as usual

2. We show a warning when going to the rename/move form only if the current page contains a XClass: then we show *another one* on the form below the checkbox for moving/renaming children and by default it's unchecked

WDYT is better? Another idea?

Thanks,
Simon

Thanks,