Hi devs,

This is something I mentioned a few times (just did on IRC/matrix an hour ago
too) but I don’t know if we have an agreement about to, so I’m making a
proposal.

The idea is that I think it would be nice for users to be able to the read the
RN and for each item to be able to navigate to the reference documentation to
know more about the topic.

Thus the proposal is to always add a link to the reference doc in RN items.

For example I added a link here:
https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/Data/XWiki/10.10RC1/#HAllowwikimacrostoindicatethetypeofparameters

When I created the RN app I had hesitate to have a field for that but I thought
it be nicer if the links were in the text (better flow) and it would take less
visual space (if we have a field we’ll need to add the info somewhere which
will take more space). The downside is that everyone is forgetting to do it and
it's not enforceable automatically.

WDYT?

Thanks
-Vincent