Since the documentation url is already filled in our jira issue, could we
associate the issue number to Release Notes change, and so the url of the
documentation is automatically pulled from jira ? This way we could also
add a link to the jira issue.

My 2 cents,

--
Guillaume Delhumeau (guillaume.delhum...@xwiki.com)