ok so here’s what I’ve done:

* Added xwiki-committers & contrib-committers to the Administrators role for
the JIRA LATEX project (which we use as our template project when creating new
JIRA projects). See
https://jira.xwiki.org/plugins/servlet/project-config/LATEX/roles
* Documented it at:
http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/#HPermissions2CGroups26Roles
* Added to the ChartJS JIRA project too (for Stephane)
* Not done done for other contrib projects yet. I suggest we add it on demand,
when needed.

Thanks
-Vincent