Hi all,
Hoping that everything is going well.

Stephane, I was able to do implement most of your suggestions except the
search results list. I am not too sure where I should place it. As per the
latest build, the filter widget appears to the left. Do you think it is
practical that we replace this widget with the search results when the user
wants to see the search results and show the widget back again when the
user clicks on the widget control? I am not too sure what approach I should
choose here in terms of UX.
Ecaterina, your views on this would help a lot. Thanks. :)

Also, do you foresee the map to take full browser height and width as is
seen in all the examples you gave me?

Regarding the release, I will try preparing everything by tonight so that
it is available for your review, including the demo tests that Vincent
suggested.

Best,
Fawad