Hello everyone,

I require the xwiki solr docker container to do progress with my work. I
have made a pull request
<https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/docker-xwiki/pull/22>, for the same.
Please look into it.

Moreover, I was working with Rook(Ceph Operator) for a shared file system
which would be a better approach to deploy our app on production. So I
think we should document it somewhere. Can anyone help me where should I do
that. It may contain the details to configure rook-ceph, and then
connecting it.

P.S. I am writing a blog at Medium on how to configure rook on Google
Kubernetes Engine. We could also use that?

Thanks,
Ashish