On 22/08/2019 18:12, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
+1 never been a big fan of the duplicate. Would still be better to have a
migration in case someone used the new disabled property to avoid bad
surprises with security

Yes that's the plan, see what I said yesterday on the chat:
I guess we could change that now but we might need a migration to do it properly:

    1. Add the new "email checked" property to users set to false
2. for user "active", set this property to true, and leave the property to false for user inactive
    3. for user disabled, switch active to inactive
    4. remove the property "enabled" from users