Hello Simon,

while writing GPDR-compliant “technical organisation’s measures”, I’ve been insertion a statement that says that users who do not respond to an actualisation wish of the terms-of-conditions are automatically erased. The reason this is needed lies in the fact that an explicit agreement is always needed to any change in the data-privacy-policy as long as the user-profile contains personal information (generally, it does).

As a result, it seems to me that one of these fields should be a date: “last activated” or something last this. Per default, we’d just make sure that this date is not the date zero. An authenticator that a would enable a wiki to be GPDR compliant with TOS and privacy notices would then check that the last-activated is later than the last modification date of these documents.

I entirely agree that a second property stating that a user is disabled because his profile looks to be spam is a necessary thing. Here, I do not see a date requirement.

thanks

Paul