"Happy Continuation Day"  "If you look deeply into the palm of your hand, you
will see your parents and all generations of your ancestors. All of them are
alive in this moment. Each is present in your body. You are the continuation of
each of these people. To be born means that something which did not exist comes
into existence. But the day we are “born” is not our beginning. It is a day of
continuation...."
  ~Thich Nhat Hanh~

     Komunitas NgonDro mengundang Bpk/I, Sdr/I Sedharma   untuk bersama-sama
Belajar, Berlatih & Berbagi dalam acara :     MALAM PRAKTIK NGONDRO
  v      Rabu, 14 Maret 2007
  v      Pukul 19.00 – Selesai
  v      Vihara Ekayana Grha
  v      Jl.Mangga 2 No.8 Tj.Duren,Jakbar
  v      Difasilitasi oleh Konchok Tashi
  v      Terbuka untuk Umum
  v   Topik :
  ” The Kagyu Tradition ”

  Info Hub        :
  Astuty      0816-165 5026  Lusy         021-926 83 877

  With Metta,
  Komunitas NgonDro Ekayana

  JADWAL KEGIATAN KOMUNITAS NGONDRO TAHUN 2007

  v       MALAM PRAKTIK NGONDRO : Setiap Rabu Malam
  (Sharing/Penjelasan Dharma,Meditasi,Tanya Jawab,NgonDro bersama)

  v       MALAM STUDI VAJRAYANA : Setiap Selasa Malam
  ‘The Jewel Ornament of Liberation’ by Gampopa

  v       RETREAT NGONDRO – 1000x Namaskara:

1. Tgl 03 Feb
2. Tgl 10 Mar
3. Tgl 14 Apr
4. Tgl 05 Mei
5. Tgl 23 Juni
6. Tgl 28 Juli
7. Tgl 01 Sep
8. Tgl 03 Nov
9. Tgl 01 Des

  v       SHARING/PENJELASAN TENTANG TRI-YANA :
  ‘Daring Steps Towards Fearlessness’ by Ringu Tulku

 1. Tgl 03 Mar
 2. Tgl 21 Apr
 3. Tgl 12 Mei
 4 .Tgl 02 Jun
 5. Tgl 30 Jun
 6. Tgl 14 Jul
 7. Tgl 26 Agus
 8. Tgl 15 Sep
 9. Tgl 03 Nov
10. Tgl 01 Des

  Ctt : Setiap perubahan jadwal akan diinformasikan lebih lanjut.

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

Kirim email ke