On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Paul Amendola <paul.amend...@theirc.org>wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
> Hi Paul,

> I have three quick questions I’m hoping you could help with. The questions
> might seem very basic, but I would appreciate your help:
>

> ·         How do you populate the data after data entry into the pivot
> tables? Data that has been entered and then used in a chart is available in
> the pivot tables, but the rest of the entered data is not.

The pivot tables use the data mart tables as their source so only data that
has been exported to datamart will be available in pivot tables. You need to
fo to Services->Data Mart to do this.
The reason the chart data is available is that charts automatically populate
the datamart in the background and then use that data.

> ·         Is there a function to update the charts automatically? For
> example, if a chart could automatically update with further data entry. (A
> chart of Jan-May would automatically update when the June data is entered).
> Is it possible to have this chart update in the dashboard as well?

We are working on this. It is definitively something we need.

> ·         Also on the dashboard, how are documents uploaded to the
> document box?

Lars, can you comment on this? I've also been wondering what these documents
are....

Ola
-------