Hi Jason

Looks good.  I think we might want to push ahead and make the tables
anyway.  Then you can already start taking advantage of them with your
queries outside of the system.  We can then start implementing the
other use cases as we go along - and hopefully not hit too many
problems with dialect.  Having a few regexes there might be a starting
point for investigating the portability issues.  I am pretty sure I
will take advantage of such a table at some point to do schema based
validation on import for example.

Cheers
Bob