On 10 April 2010 22:26, Knut Staring <knu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, it works now - the trick was to use the same URL also in
> hibernate.properties, i.e.
> jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost/V:/dhis/dhis2-live/database/kenya7;AUTO_SERVER=TRUE

No that's not the trick!!

In hibernate properties you want:
jdbc:h2:./database/kenya7;AUTO_SERVER=TRUE

And for subsequent connections (eg console) you want:
jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost/V:/dhis/dhis2-live/database/kenya7

Note the lack of AUTO_SERVER=TRUE.  You only want one process (dhis2)
to act as server.  The tcp connection is just for clients.