So now I'm running three instances of DHIS2 Live on different ports and
can stop and start each one individually.

My new problem now is how to distinguish between them:

1) Most importantly, I would like to see a different hover text for each
DHIS Live icon (I now have three identical ones)

2) Secondly, it would be nice if one could easily modify the text in the
browser tab (i.e. the HTML <title/> element), which currently says just DHIS
2 for all of them.

Would this be easy to do?

Knut

--