Truncated example:

INSERT INTO organisationunit (organisationunitid, name, .... other fields
...) values (nextval('hibernate_sequence'), 'Bob's Clinic', ...);

Aside:

I am not sure why this is not defined as a default value like:
create table example (
  id int default(nextval('hibernate_sequence')),
  etc

Probably there is a good reason.  I guess you could always just modify your
table structure like the above and then you can happily forget all about
the existence of hibernate_sequence :-)

Bob