Hi Harsh

You are not allowed to update the orgUnit pointer, this was supposed to be
the point of registration.. and was thought of as being read-only after
initial registration.

That said, I'm 90% sure we are changing this for 2.19, we are having
discussion about that now (we would rather have the orgUnit pointer on the
enrollment)

--
Morten