Hi all,

Got 2 questions:

1. I have been working on SMS reporting to DHIS2 through the generic HTTP
gateway and I have hit a snag. I think I am doing something wrong. Been
following the following guide:
https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/mobile_sms_service.html#gateway.configuration,
with the following screenshot:

Unfortunately, all the outbound SMS fail. Not much info from logs:

​The URL template section (from documentation) is not very clear on the
format. I currently have it as http://mycustomsmsgateway.url/send I have
also tried with parameters
http://mycustomsmsgateway.url/send?message={message}&phoneNumber={phoneNumber}
as
outlined in DHIS 2 Core Source Code
<https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-core/blob/52c644dd2a0ee59b85ce509d8123601901aae122/dhis-2/dhis-services/dhis-service-core/src/main/java/org/hisp/dhis/sms/config/SimplisticHttpGetGateWay.java#L61>,
still nothing. No GET/POST request is detected at gateway endpoint.

2. How to you get inbound sms into DHIS2? (From Generic HTTP Gateway into
DHIS). If this functionality has not been implemented yet, is there a work
around, like directly populating a table in the database or sending a
GET/POST request to a particular port/socket

Any insights will help. Thanks.

Regards,
Ejimba Eric