Dear Stephen,

It is working...Thanks for all the help. I have been able to do it on the
test server and will be cascading the same to production server.

Please note that we are currently testing this feature with
http://www.kannel.org/ SMS gateway with a USB modem. We will be moving to
an SMS Provider once the implementation is sustainable. Will consult you on
that.

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it

Regards,
Ejimba Eric