Jan,

Thanks for the feedback. Guessed that there would be a good reason for the facility layer not showing. I know that in theory it should be easy to perform a screen capture, but unfortunately I think this might be hard to ensure people can make a screen capture and remember to do so just for this use case. I am no programmer, but if there is a way to make this happen I think it would help a lot of users who otherwise will think the system is broken and perhaps not engage with it as a result.

Would it also be possible to add in a pdf download option for maps as it can be higher definition (like the data visualiser downloads)?

'Equal numbers' would help a lot - thanks....

Cheers
Dan