Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug? (2.11)

This 45s video  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYYtq2YY5bI>shows the
problem

A chart created by User A is available to a user B on the data visualizer
as a favourite. It can be loaded, changed and saved. But then when user B
tries to add it to his/her dashboard, the chart is not offered. The chart
is a public object.

Am I missing a setting somewhere? Before, in 2.10 you could do 'system'
charts - that would guarantee that they will be available to all users. Now
there is the more sophisticated group permission, but somehow the dashboard
is not seeing the permissions in the chart object.

Any help will be welcome !

--
*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal*

Note: Please note my new email address, which I will be using for PSI
related work: rme...@knowming.com