hello DHIS2ers,
  I am starting a project and am considering whether to use rapidsms,
DHIS2, commconnect.
  I know DHIS2 can do cool stuff with java enabled phones, but for this
project we will need to rely on cheap-cheap, dumb phones and therefore like
to send data via a string formula -- like 1*10*5*2 (siteid*numberofpatients
suspected*numbertested*numberpositive) -- and then store the data in a
database.
  Can this easily be done with DHIS2? How much work would that take to set
up? Any one have thoughts or similar experience. Full confession, I am not
a programmer but have some database experience.
Thanks to anyone who answers!
Bd