Hello,

After having made sure that the data elements belong to a data element
group, and that this group is part of a group set, as suggested by Jason
early, I've been able to display my categories combination in report for Ou
in which I inserted data before this manipulation. Some data have been
inserted then for other Ou and other districts, but for some districts, the
report is not able to display values and I'm getting this error message:
"No values found". When moving the selection from the district to any Ou
belonging to that Ou, in the organization unit tab of the Data Visualizer,
I can display their values. This is not the case for all districts though.
Some are displaying correctly the values, and some not. And the aggregation
for the root level does not have the correct value. I can't guess what is
the problem. I updated the data analytics table twice but it doesn't change
anything. Any idea ?

Best regards
Kader