Hi William,

I'm using DHIS 2 over internet. The forms have been validated, and they can
be viewed through Data Entry. And when selected one by one their values can
be visualized. The problem occured when selecting the district: the error
message were saying that there were no value. Having no idea of the problem
I downloaded and installed the latest build. I'm trying to see if this is
not related to the cache of DHIS2 or my browser.

Best regards,
Kader