From: Ted Johnson <tjohn...@hni.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Phone Recommendations for DHIS2 Java Mobile
Client
To: Knut Staring <knu...@gmail.com>
Cc: "dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net" <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>

Knut,

We know Android very well, but we want to be able to test DHIS2 on feature
phones as well.

Long version: We have a website that we have developed to work in Opera
Mini on feature phones, but we need a feature phone that will allow us to
upgrade to the latest version of Opera Mini. I'm hoping we can find in one
phone a good test environment for DHIS2 and our Opera-Mini-optimized
website.

--
*Ted Johnson* | Media and Communications Manager

tjohn...@hni.org  | www.hni.org | www.DataWinners.com
<http://www.datawinners.com/>

http://www.facebook.com/humannetworkinternational
http://www.facebook.com/datawinners