Hi there,

We recently upgraded our DHIS2 server from 2.23 to 2.25. The French
translations we previously had for data elements and indicators no longer
appear if you change language preferences. In the maintenance module clicking
on the translate for those data elements/indicators no longer shows the
translations. Yet when I run the following query (via Data Administration > SQL
View) I can see that the French translations are still there in the translation
table:

/* See data element names and descriptions along with French translations */
SELECT  object.uid,
                object.code,
                object.name,
                object.shortname,
                object.description,
                t_name.name_fr,
                shortname_fr,
                description_fr

FROM     dataelement AS object
                     LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT objectuid, value AS name_fr
                                                       FROM    translation
                                                      WHERE  locale = 'fr' AND

objectproperty = 'name'
                                                       ) AS t_name ON
                          object.uid = t_name.objectuid

                     LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT objectuid, value AS shortname_fr
                                                       FROM    translation
                                                      WHERE  locale = 'fr' AND

objectproperty = 'shortName'
                                                       ) AS t_shortname ON
                          object.uid = t_shortname.objectuid

                     LEFT OUTER JOIN (SELECT objectuid, value AS description_fr
                                                       FROM    translation
                                                      WHERE  locale = 'fr' AND

objectproperty = 'description'
                                                       ) AS t_description ON
                          object.uid = t_description.objectuid;

Any clues/advice on how to fix this would be much appreciated!

With many thanks in advance,

Hazim
…..
Hazim Timimi
Data Manager, Tuberculosis Monitoring and Evaluation, World Health
Organization, Geneva, Switzerland
Tel : +41 22 791 3468