Hi Andres,

Welcome to the list! From what I understand, you want to associate a given
strain, such as MK13013 or the longer version Ebola
virus/H.sapiens-wt/SLE/2015/Makona-1309_C2_MK13013, with a clinical case? That
should be possible in several ways, either as a free text data element, an
option set, or as metadata attribute

Take a look at some of the options in the manual:
Metadata attributes:
https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/manage_attribute.html#about_attribute
Option sets: https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/manage_option_set.html

If you want more of the meta-data such as the complete sequence, it should in
theory be possible, but a link to the ncbi would perhaps be the best.

Regards,
Johan Ivar Sæbø