Hi Johan,

Many thanks for your kind reply. Yes, that's correct, we would like to
associate pathogen sequence data to clinical cases. It sounds like storing
the link to the NCBI records in a metadata attribute would be the simplest
solution, as long as the sequences are already deposited publicly somewhere
else. Then the app would pull the links from the DHIS2 DB and retrieve the
full sequences. We will look into it, and will get back with more questions.

Best,

Andres