Hello,

I've not finished my shapes yet, but I have built a patch that removes
a huge part of the compilation warnings that were caused by char *
instead of xmlChar * (which are unsigned). I also fixed some include
errors, some function definitions, some GTK casts, etc. Most of the
remaining warnings are defined but not used functions. I didn't remove
them because I didn't know if you will use them later. If you won't, I
could remove the defined but not used functions if you want. A small
part of the remaining warnings are caused by things that uneasy to
fix, you should, I think, take a look at them.

The patch is http://resel.fr/~eroux/toto.patch.gz I have built it with
svn diff -x -u . It is based on the version 3717 of trunk. Please tell
me if there is any problem.

Regards,
--
Elie