On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 07:15:37 PM Zander Brown wrote:
> On Wed, 2019-07-31 at 16:16 -0400, rhkramer--- via dia-list wrote:

> > I use dia very occasionally, so I may be way off base with this
> > comment (and I
>
> Is this message incomplete?

Apparently, but I don't recall what I intended to say (it's a bitch getting
old) -- I don't think it would have been very relevant -- the key point is I
don't use dia that much, and I didn't clearly understand your complaint.

If the problem is that you cannot find files with a vsdx extension when you use
the open file dialog, there is an option to view all files which would let you
look for a file with any extension (including vsdx).

If the problem is that you know about that option but you (or your users /
clients) find it inconvenient, I can't help you.