Attn:    The President/CEO

It is my pleasure to contact you for assistance and
business co-operation. I know the content of this
letter might be surprising to you. But I assure you
that every word of it is true. Even though we hardly
know each other I believe you can help me.
Meanwhile, I got your contact in the World Business
Directory.

I am the President of a special task force in charge
of the sales of Petroleum products in the Federal
Republic of Nigeria in West Africa.  My office
monitors the sales and lifting of crude oil and
petroleum product by foreign dealers.  With the
co-operation of my assistant and head of the audit
committee attached to the task force, I have
successfully saved about US$40 million.

This money is as a result of allocation of excess
crude oil to the foreign dealers, which has been sold
but the money is not entered in the financial
statement of my task force.  This money is now lying
unclaimed in the account of the task force, known only
to my partners and me involved in the excess
allocation.

However, the legislators of the new democratic
Government of my country have set up a panel to look
into the past activities of some government companies
and parastatals.  We do not want the panel to discover
the money we saved.  We cannot lodge this money into
our private bank account. In my country, public
servants are not permitted to operate any account in
excess of 500,000 U.S dollars.  Now, the idea is to
have a foreign partner whom the sum will be
transferred to.  We have concluded arrangement to
transfer this money to your private account, if you
permit us to use it.

All you have to do is to give us your private address,
phone and fax lines and banking particulars. I will
send you the details of the transfer and necessary
document as soon as you provide them.

If you can assist us transfer this money out before
the Panel starts work, we will give you 30% of the
amount involved.  You will keep the remaining sum for
us, pending our arrival to your country. We intend to
invest 50% of the sum in business. With your knowledge
and past experience your advice will be highly needed
for the investment. We would want to know the
lucrative business areas in your country we can invest
on with the 50% of the sum.

Don’t worry about any problem in this business. I
assure you it is safe and no risk is involved.  No
other party is aware of the sum from the excess
allocation, except my partner and me.  However, this
transaction should be kept secret and confidential.

We await your reply on your participation or not, so
that we can contact another person. Time is of great
essence to us.

For any further information, reach us through this
E-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My Kind Regards,
Dr. Bright Ezego.

Responder a