Dear Caroline,

What you are doing is exactly what our project is about.

We believe that a practical approach should be the way rather than fancy ideas
about One laptop per child for the developing countries. It isn't practical
even in developed countries much less developing countries.

It is in this direction that we have created a simple tool to create small
sized tutorials and exercises to enable such multimeda contents to be saved in
diskettes or Pen drives. Yes even diskettes can accommodate multimedia
contents. So in the end the entire extra financial need of the students would
be digitally connected would be the cost of a pen drive.
It can contain the entire contents for the whole life of the students.... that
is our aim.

Computers, students would know how to get access to for those students without
computers.

The good thing about OLPC project is the development of low cost units and its
low power needs with longer hours of operation. To use OLPC for each child in
developing countries... it would never come to pass.

An interesting article about our concept of Practical tech not high tech
www.paperlesshomework.com/surf

Currently we have tremendous response to our free for schools initiative in
Malaysia. We would extend it to other developing countries including China,
India and Indonesia which practically form nearly half the world's population.
If we succeed here , our job is done.

See videos of our contents here www.paperlesshomework.ning.com/video

Want to really close the digital divide? Join us. It is the ONLY such project
in the world.

Regards
Alan Foo
www.paperlesshomework.com

www.paperlesshomework.com
An elearning solution for rural areas where online/CDs cannot reach.

Get the latest happenings through paperlesshomework tool bar
www.paperlesshomework.communitytoolbars.com