Hey DD listers:

I live in Manhattan and was casually watching NY1 (a cable news channel available only to cable subscribers in certain areas of the 5 boros), to catch up on the blizzard news (13 inches of snow in about 20 hours) when their tech segment came on and it was about podcasting. Numerous screen shots were in the piece, including several of lists of podcasting sites. First on the list (probably cuz his first name starts with A - oh the tyranny and discrimation of the alphabetically challenged) was Andy Carvin's Absolute Waste of Bandwith, or is it Andy Carvin's Waste of Bandwidth -- sometimes I get mixed up between absolute and virtual reality -- kind of like our prez.
Anyhow, Andy congratulations, you are now officially (is that absolutely or virtually?) a footnote to media history.
My head hurts, I've been inside too long...

Jim Lerman