Dave,

A presentation is a broadcast, for the most part. I'm no lawyer, but
there is probably a legal definition of 'broadcast' which causes the
problem.

In Trinidad and Tobago, I believe the copyright act allows up to 5
people - close family and friends - to listen to a song or watch a
video. More than that is broadcasting. Check your local copyright act. :-)

--
Taran Rampersad

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.linuxgazette.com