From: David P. Dillard [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 23:57:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [DDN] ANNOUNCEMENT: Learning is For Everyone, Inc.

Subject: [Net-Gold] EDUCATION: ORGANIZATIONS : ANNOUNCEMENT: Learning is
For Everyone, Inc.

Learning is For Everyone, Inc. needs a few good board members, on both on
our Board of Directors and on our Advisory Board.   You can learn more about
LIFE Inc. at our website, at www.LIFEofFlorida.org . Learning is For
Everyone (LIFE), Inc. is a 501 C(3) non-profit educational resource
organization supporting family choice in education through broad based
resources and information, and seeks to empower families to make the best
possible decisions about learning and education for their family members.

LIFE Inc. fundamental convictions:

.       education is a basic human right,

.       learning is a lifelong process,

.       equal access to all educational venues,

.       good communication between learners and educators is vital

.       people should be free to learn in the ways that suit them best

.       well informed people are fully capable of making those decisions for
                themselves.

Openings on the Board of Directors are for the position of Vice President
and Secretary.

The principle requirements for any board position are to:

.       possess a passion for empowering learners and families of learners,

.       embrace the concept of freedom of choice in learning,

.       embrace the concept that everyone should have equal access to
                information about education and knowledge development
                resources.

Duties for Secretary and Vice President include being available for
quarterly in person meetings (so Board members should hail from somewhere in
the Tampa vicinity), as well as occasional board development/improvement
workshops and meetings. Advisory Board members do not need to live in the
Tampa area, as most general communications are done online, via our LIFE
Inc. Board list.

We especially need individuals experienced in grant writing, web management,
and information resource management.

If you're interested or would like to know more, please contact us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In continued freedom of living and learning,

Theresa Willingham
Learning is for Everyone, Inc.
http://www.LIFEofFlorida.org

World Business Community Advisor