Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [DDN] Laptop for $100

Hello Arun,

Much you have written were great and inline with
my thoughts. but What I am most fear is these lines:

We should wait till mid-2007, when hopefully a
large number of children would have actually
used the laptop, before we know if it is really as
good as it is expected to be

BY they 100 millions UDS been spent ... and then
we should do an assessment? IF so much money has
been spent, even if it is disaster, nobody would
dare to say it especially those high officials who
signed the order (of 100millions lap-tops) !!

The discussions should go on and we should make as
much noise as possible before a POSSIBLE great big
spending goes down the wrong chute!

Cindy