Kimasha,

I humbly submit that IESC Geekcorps is all about developing and
strengthening ICT based SME's in the developing world, and has experience
with e-Gov and e-Learning programs across Africa.  General info can be
found here:  http://www.geekcorps.org and you can contact me directly for
more detailed information.

Wayan

Wayan Vota
Director - Geekcorps Division
International Executive Service Corps (IESC)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 202.589.2624
Skype/Yahoo IM: wayan_vota

  IESC/Geekcorps  http://www.geekcorps.org

The information in this email is confidential
and may be legally privileged. Access to this
email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized.