Hello Kimasha, After looking at your website I wanted to ask if you are
planning any content or interfaces in Swahili or other languages of
Tanzania, or just in English. "Localization" of content and user interfaces
might be a very useful element in whatever business model you develop. This
does not mean replacing English with Swahili (or any other language) but
adding language.

Localization is of course part of the e-business model of many companies in
the Northern countries, and also in South Asia (especially India) in an
e-services and ICT4RD context closer to what you are talking about.

Wayan's suggestion about Geekcorps sounds like a good option to pursue. You
could also ask on the BytesForAll-readers list for ideas from South Asia.
I'll cc to the A12n-forum, which focuses mainly on Africa.

For work with the Swahili language in particular there is a growing
community of African (including Tanzanian) and non-African experts with
diverse experience (from localizing software to developing content such as
for Wikipedia online encyclopedia). If you're not already working with any
of them I could put you in contact.

All the best.

Don Osborn
Bisharat.net