Bill Baxter wrote:
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 6:20 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu
<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:
Bill Baxter wrote:
On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Daniel de Kok <dan...@nowhere.nospam>
wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:10:26 +0900, Bill Baxter wrote:

Version D 1.038   Dec 11, 2008
New/Changed Features
   * Added Partial IFTI Bugzilla 493
Hooray!  Now I can finish porting std.algorithm and friends to D1!
So, we'll see a new std2? :^) (I for one would be very happy)
Not a new std2, just updates to the old one.  But yeh.
Apologies for the delay in updating std2. I've had a good reason (in
addition to having a dissertation to complete), see www.erdani.org. :o)

I'm referring to this std2: http://www.dsource.org/projects/std2
I think you're referring to std in v2 Phobos, but if you really are
referring to std2 then I look forward to the updates.  ;-)

--bb

Sorry, I was indeed referring to std v2 in Phobos. I warn you guys, there's going to be plenty of changes to std.algorithm.

Andrei