Leandro Lucarella wrote:
grauzone, el  4 de noviembre a las 17:23 me escribiste:
Walter Bright wrote:
Anyhow, during this process I stumbled upon what the problem was.
Optlink was apparently trying to account for some Borland obscure
extension to the OMF. Remove this, and it works, although
presumably it will no longer link Borland object files (who
cares!).
And during all that time, GNU ld worked just fine, completely
without bugs! I had to add hacks to my code to make it linkable on
Windows.

And no, GNU ld is not too slow.

And if you really find it slow, GNU Gold (done by Google) is *much*
faster.

Last I heard from it, Gold (or dmd?) had some bugs which made it unusable with dmd. Did that get fixed meanwhile?