On Sunday 23 January 2011 21:00:21 David Wang wrote:
> Dear Walter,
>
> I went to the github and try to download the source, I found that
> the latest version on github is the old version.
>
> for example:
>
> druntime - Downloads: dmd-2.042
> Phobos -   Downloads: phobos-2.046
> DMD -      Downloads: dmd-2.046
>
> I think the actural latest version of D should be 2.051.
>
> Why github can not showing the 2.051 version(dmd, phobos,
> druntime, and so on.) ?

If you grab the source with git, it's the latest version. I don't know how the
downloads stuff works though - but as you say, it doesn't have the latest
version. It will likely take some time to sort out all of the kinks of the
transition though. From the looks of it, very few of the dmd/druntime/Phobos
devs have experience with github.

- Jonathan M Davis