I don't like reading off screens - especially small screens. I much prefer
actual books. And I have no problem with other people wanting e-books just so
long as it doesn't result in my not being to get physical books anymore. I'm
just afraid that the general trend will lead to physical books dying out,
which I would consider to be horrible for reading - especially for novels.

I suspect that the pulp paperbacks will largely disappear within 5 years, much like film cameras.

The Kindle screen doesn't have the size and aspect ratio of a paperback, I'd prefer that it did.